X-ray scattering studies of non-equilibrium ordering processes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (20 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Florida, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We report on the progress of the project entitled X-ray Scattering Studies of Non-Equilibrium Ordering Processes.'' The past year has seen continued progress in the study of kinetic effects in metallic binary alloys and polymers. In addition, work has begun on a low dimensional CDW system: blue bronze. A sample chamber has been constructed to perform small angle neutron scattering measurements on a model quantum system with phase separation: solid He3/He4. Work is continuing on magnetic systems. Planned future experiments include an investigation of crystallization in Rubidium.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1991., "doe/er/45280-t3", "DE92010311", and Nagler, S.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14064147