Inelastic electron scattering from surfaces [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contains highlights of accomplishments of the past year, for the University of California, Irvine and the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee collaboration on surface excitations, and their interactions with low energy electrons. In addition, we present a summary of future research to be carried out in the coming grant year.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/45076-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mills, D.L.; Tong, S.Y.
Wisconsin Univ., Milwaukee, WI (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14064196