Landau level quantization and superconductivity [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A microscopic calculation of vortex-lattice states in two-dimensional electron systems at strong magnetic fields is made taking fully the Landau level quantization into account within the mean field scheme. Results of the order parameter and the local density of states are presented both in the limit of pairing in a single Landau level and in the semiclassical regime of weaker fields and differences from the Abrikosov vortex state are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1992., "anl/cp-76653", " conf-9208110--1", "DE92019028", 33. Yamada conference on the application of high magnetic fields in semiconductor physics, Chiba (Japan), 3-7 Aug 1992., MacDonald, A.H. . Dept. of Physics; Norman, M.R.; Akera, H. . Faculty of Engineering., MSCON, and Midwest Superconductivity Consortium (United States)
- Funding Information:
- W-31109-ENG-38 and FG02-86ER45247
View MARC record | catkey: 14064480