The soft-sphere model for metals near the critical point [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The soft-sphere model is convenient and accurate for predicting fluid phase thermodynamics. The validity of the model for describing the equation-of-state derivatives, Grueneisen's gamma and sound velocity, is shown. 7 refs., 2 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-89-2485
E 1.99: conf-890798-4
- Other Subject(s):
- Liquid Metals
- Equations Of State
- Fluid Mechanics
- High Pressure
- Monte Carlo Method
- Alkali Metals
- Alkaline Earth Metals
- Transition Elements
- Published through SciTech Connect.
AIRAPT and EHPRG international high pressure science and technology conference, Paderborn, Germany, F.R., 17-21 Jul 1989.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14064511