Davydov solitons on alpha-helix protein [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Some results are reported from a numerical and theoretical study of solitons on alpha-helix protein. The threshold level of non-linearity for soliton formation is equal to the value obtained for this parameter from SCF calculations. Furthermore the soliton displays a spectrum of internal vibrations that is in agreement with recent laser-Raman measurements.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
26. annual meeting of the Society for General Systems Research, Washington, DC, USA, 5 Jan 1982.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14064637