Synthesis of new amorphous metallic spin glasses [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Amorphous metallic precipitates having the formula (M.sub.1).sub.a (M.sub.2).sub.b wherein M.sub.1 is at least one transition metal, M.sub.2 is at least one main group metal and the integers "a" and "b" provide stoichiometric balance; the precipitates having a degree of local order characteristic of chemical compounds from the precipitation process and useful electrical and mechanical properties.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:us 4756747
- Other Subject(s):
- Synthesis Amorphous Metallic Spin Glasses Amorphous Metallic Precipitates Formula Transition Metal Main Metal Integers Provide Stoichiometric Balance Precipitates Degree Local Characteristic Chemical Compounds Precipitation Process Useful Electrical Mechanical Properties Amorphous Metal Amorphous Metal Chemical Compounds Transition Metal Mechanical Properties Amorphous Metallic Amorphous Metallic Useful Electrical Precipitation Process Chemical Compound Metallic Precipitates Metallic Spin Spin Glasses
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Haushalter, Robert C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14064682