Momentum distributions in superfluid helium [electronic resource] : bose condensate fraction
- Urbana, Ill. : University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We have measured the momentum distributions in superfluid and normal Helium 4 at identical densities using inelastic neutron scattering as a function of temperature and density. At large enough momentum transfers Q the Impulse Approximation is valid and the single particle momentum distribution n(anti p) can be extracted from the inelastic scattering spectrum. Results are reported. (WHK)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium on neutron scattering, Berlin, F.R. Germany, 9 Aug 1984.
Price, D.L.; Simmons, R.O.; Sokol, P.E.; Hilleke, R.O.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14065089