Pulsed-laser annealing of ion-implanted GaAs [electronic resource] : theory and experiment
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- It is shown that, in the pulsed-laser irradiation of crystalline or lightly damaged GaAs, good agreement is obtained between measured and calculated thresholds for melting, for catastrophic damage due to vaporization, and for the duration of surface melting at various energy densities. Good agreement between theory and experiment is also obtained for dopant profile spreading during pulsed-laser annealing.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. annual meeting of the Materials Research Society, Boston, MA, USA, 17 Nov 1980.
Wood, R.F.; Christie, W.H.; Lowndes, D.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14065302