Heat capacity of amorphous and disordered Nb/sub 3/Ge thin films [electronic resource].
- Minneapolis, Minn. : University of Minnesota. Department of Physics and Astronomy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 194 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Minnesota. Department of Physics and Astronomy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Heat capacity measurements on 1000 to 1500A thick amorphous Nb/sub 3/Ge and granular Al films have been carried out using an ac technique. The major goal of the experiment was to study the effect of thermal fluctuations, both above and below the superconducting transition temperature T/sub c/, in dirty, short meanfree path materials.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/01569-148
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14065365