Scattering of thermal phonons by extended defects in dielectric crystals [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 193 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The scattering of thermal phonons by extended defects in dielectric crystals has been observed through measurements of thermal conductivity and ballistic heat pulse propagation.
- Dissertation Note:
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Roth, E. P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14065403