Ceramic to metal seal [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Providing a high strength, hermetic ceramic to metal seal by essentially heating a wire-like metal gasket and a ceramic member, which have been chemically cleaned, while simultaneously deforming from about 50 to 95 percent the metal gasket against the ceramic member at a temperature of about 30 to 75 percent of the melting temperature of the metal gasket.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:us 3951327
- Other Subject(s):
- Ceramic Metal Seal Providing Strength Hermetic Ceramic Metal Seal Essentially Heating Wire-Like Metal Gasket Ceramic Chemically Cleaned Simultaneously Deforming 50 95 Percent Metal Gasket Ceramic Temperature 30 75 Percent Melting Temperature Metal Gasket Melting Temperature Metal Seal Metal Seal Metal Gasket Metal Gasket Metal Gasket Chemically Cleaned Metal Gas Metal Gas Metal Gas Hermetic Ceramic
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Snow, Gary S.; Wilcox, Paul D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14065537