NREL Research Participant Program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The mission of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is to lead the nation toward a clean energy future. To achieve this mission, NREL must gather and engage the finest talents for our energy programs. That's one reason NREL provides resources and opportunities for innovative research and thought leadership through our Research Participant Programs. Whether you choose to participate in energy efficiency and renewable energy research, our Energy Analysis or NREL's commercialization and deployment disciplines, you will find unique and impactful opportunities across the lab.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:1047717
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14066005