HYDROCARBON AND SULFUR SENSORS FOR SOFC SYSTEMS [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The following report summarizes work conducted during the Phase I program Hydrocarbon and Sulfur Sensors for SOFC Systems under contract No. DE-FC26-02NT41576. For the SOFC application, sensors are required to monitor hydrocarbons and sulfur in order to increase the operation life of SOFC components. This report discusses the development of two such sensors, one based on thick film approach for sulfur monitoring and the second galvanic based for hydrocarbon monitoring.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Scott Swartz; A.M. Azad; Chris Holt; Todd Lesousky.
NexTech Materials, Ltd. (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 11/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14066253