New Optical Sensor Suite for Ultrahigh Temperature Fossil Fuel Application [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Accomplishments of a program to develop and demonstrate photonic sensor technology for the instrumentation of advanced powerplants and solid oxide fuel cells are described. The goal of this project is the research and development of advanced, robust photonic sensors based on improved sapphire optical waveguides, and the identification and demonstration of applications of the new sensors in advanced fossil fuel power plants, where the new technology will contribute to improvements in process control and monitoring.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/2007., Michael Miller; Gary Pickrell; Russell May; Tony Peng; Tom Flynn; Kelly Stinson-Bagby; John Coggin; Jonas Ivasauskas; Rena Wilson; Carrie Kozikowski; Daniel Kominsky; Raymond Rumpf; Dan Thorsen., and Prime Research Lc
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14066333