High power density molten carbonate fuel cells [electronic resource].
- Palo Alto, Calif. : Electric Power Research Institute, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
Electric Power Research Institute
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Our results to date indicate that the specific power of the MCFC can be increased from 1200 W/m² to above 2000W/m² through the use of advanced components such as the double doped LiFeO₂ cathode and pressurized operation. Its volumetric power density can also be increased by an additional 60% by multiple manifolding. Therefore, MCFCs with two to three times the power density of the current generation of MCFCs are possible.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
`95 EPRI/GRI fuel cell workshop on fuel cell techhnology research and development, Irvine, CA (United States), 4-5 Apr 1995.
Roche, M.F.; Johnson, S.A.; Geyer, H.K.; Krumpelt, M.; Myles, K.M.; Bloom, I.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14066513