Advanced technologies in the fuel cell program [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1996. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 624 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document consist of photos and abstracts describing the solid oxide fuel cell technology program at the VNIITF.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1996., "sand--96-0945", " conf-9509355--", "DE96010752", U. S. Russian workshop on fuel cell technologies, Albuquerque, NM (United States), 26-28 Sep 1995., and Chukharev, V.F.; Smotrov, N.V.; Kleschev, Y.N.
View MARC record | catkey: 14066755