Through-the-electrode model of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell with independently measured parameters [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A one dimensional model for a proton exchange membrane fuel cell was developed which makes use of independently measured parameters for predicting single cell performance. Optimization of catalyst layer formulation and properties are explored. Impact of temperature and cathode pressure upon system performance is investigated.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur--95-2484
E 1.99: conf-9510207--6
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1. international symposium on proton conducting membrane fuel cells, Chicago, IL (United States), 8-13 Oct 1995.
Weisbrod, K.R.; Grot, S.A.; Vandergborgh, N.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14067035