Development of 1000kW-class MCFC pilot plant [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- pages 51-54 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This pilot plant is a part of the New Sunshine Program which has proceeded by the Agency of Industrial Science and Technology of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry. MCFC Research Association is entrusted with the development of the pilot plant, and constructing it at Kawagoe site. Following items will be verified by this pilot plant operation. (a) Development of 250kW class stack and confirmation of stack performance and decay rate. (b) System verification such as basic process, control system and operation characteristics, toward commercialization. (c) To get design data for demonstration plant.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fuel cell seminar, Kissimmee, FL (United States), 17-20 Nov 1996.
Takasu, K.; Ooue, M.; Yasue, H.; Tsuchitori, T.
Fuel Cell Seminar Organizing Committee (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14067174