Design and performance of tubular flat-plate solid oxide fuel cell [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- pages 139-142 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- With the growing interest in conserving the environmental conditions, much attention is being paid to Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), which has high energy-conversion efficiency. Many organizations have conducted studies on tubular and flat type SOFCs. Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT) has studied a combined tubular flat-plate SOFC, and already presented the I-V characteristics of a single cell. Here, we report the construction of a stack of this SOFC cell and successful generation tests results.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1996., "conf-961107--absts.", "TI97001494", Fuel cell seminar, Kissimmee, FL (United States), 17-20 Nov 1996., Matsushima, T.; Ikeda, D.; Kanagawa, H., and Fuel Cell Seminar Organizing Committee (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14067182