Monthly Progress Report Heat Source Technology Programs January to March 1997 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This quarterly report describes activities performed in support of Cassini fueled-clad production and studies related to the use of ²³⁸PuO₂in radioisotope power systems carried out for the Office of Special Applications of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) by Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL). Most of the activities described are ongoing; the results and conclusions described may change as the work progresses.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
T. G. George.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14067308