The main directions in technology investigation of soid oxide fuel cell in Russian Federal Research Center Institute of Physics & Power Engineering (IPPE) [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 564-601 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The main direction of science investigations for creation of efficient solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) in IPPE are considered in this work. The development program of planar SOFC with thin-film electrolyte is shown. General design schemes of experimental SOFC units are presented. The flow design schemes of processes for initial materials and electrodes fabrication are shown. The results of investigations for creation thin-film solid oxide electrolyte at porous cathode by magnetron sputtering from complex metal target in oxidative environment are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
U. S. Russian workshop on fuel cell technologies, Albuquerque, NM (United States), 26-28 Sep 1995.
Kolesnikov, V.P.; Ievleva, J.I.; Mezhertisky, G.S.
View MARC record | catkey: 14067536