Monthly technical progress report, January 1, 1996 - January 28, 1996 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the January 1996 progress report contract DE-AC03-91SF18852 Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators and Ancillary Activities, Cassini RTG Program. Included are discussions on the status of: (1) spacecraft integration and support, (2) engineering support, (3) safety, (4) qualified unicouple production, (5) ETG fabrication, Assembly, and Test, (6) ground support equipment, (7) RTG shipping and launch support, (8) designs, reviews, and mission applications, (9) project management, and (10) CAGO acquisition.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/sf/18852--t60
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lincoln County Board of Commissioners, Pioche, NV (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14067553