Analysis and interpretation of ac impedance data for porous electrodes [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Ac impedance spectroscopy has been used to measure the dynamic response of two types of porous gas-diffusion oxygen electrodes in a sulfuric acid electrolyte. Models were developed based on flooded and on thin-film pore structure. The transfer functions of these structures were calculated and the impedance result fitted to the models using a nonlinear least squares program. The results were used to assess the adequacies of the models.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
171. Electrochemical Society meeting, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 10 May 1987.
Raistrick, I.D.; Springer, T.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14067854