Develop and test fuel cell powered on-site integrated total energy systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (153 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes the design, fabrication and testing of a 25kW phosphoric acid fuel cell system aimed at stationary applications, and the technology development underlying that system. The 25kW fuel cell ran at rated power in both the open and closed loop mode in the summer of 1988. Problems encountered and solved include acid replenishment leakage, gas cross-leakage and edge-leakage in bipolar plates, corrosion of metallic cooling plates and current collectors, cooling groove depth variations, coolant connection leaks, etc. 84 figs., 7 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Kaufman, A.; Werth, J.
Engelhard Corp., Edison, NJ (United States). Research and Development Dept.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14068005