Advanced thermionic energy conversion [electronic resource] : joint highlights and status report
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 22 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A theoretical model was used to study the effects of structured electrodes on converter I-V characteristics and results are given. An auxiliary-ion-source triode operated as a plasmatron was used for studying the enhancement distribution and magnetic effects, and results are reported. Design features of the high current--zero power (ZEPO) converter tests are given. (WHK)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Rasor Associates, Inc., Sunnyvale, Calif. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14068135