Tape method of forming a thin layer of doped lanthanum chromite particles and of bonding such on an electrode [electronic resource].
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Westinghouse Electric Corporation, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A combustible polymer film, useful for application of an interconnection on an electrode is made by: (1) providing doped LaCro.sub.3 particles; (2) dispersing doped LaCrO.sub.3 particles in a solvent, to provide a dispersion; (3) screening the dispersion to provide particles in the range of from 30 micrometers to 80 micrometers; (4) admixing a fugitive polymer with the particles; (5) casting the dispersion to provide a film; (6) drying the film; and (7) stripping the film. The film can then be applied to a porous, preheated electrode top surface, and then electrochemical vapor depositing a dense skeletal LaCrO.sub.3 structure, between and around the doped LaCrO.sub.3 particles. Additional solid oxide electrolyte and fuel electrode layers can then be added to provide a fuel cell.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:us 5132352
- Other Subject(s):
- Tape Method Forming Layer Doped Lanthanum Chromite Particles Bonding Electrode Combustible Polymer Film Useful Application Interconnection Electrode Providing Doped Lacro Particles Dispersing Doped Lacro Particles Solvent Provide Dispersion Screening Dispersion Provide Particles Range 30 Micrometers 80 Micrometers Admixing Fugitive Polymer Particles Casting Dispersion Provide Film Drying Film Stripping Film Film Applied Porous Preheated Electrode Top Surface Electrochemical Vapor Depositing Dense Skeletal Lacro Structure Doped Lacro Particles Additional Solid Oxide Electrolyte Fuel Electrode Layers Added Provide Fuel Cell Fuel Cell Polymer Film Top Surface Chemical Vapor Solid Oxide Oxide Electrolyte Fuel Electrode Doped Lanthanum Lanthanum Chromite Doped Lacro Doped Lacro Doped Lacro Electrochemical Vapor Vapor Depositing Electrode Layers Electrode Layer
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Pal, Uday B.; Singhal, Subhash C.; Richards, Von L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14068163