Advanced Thermionic Technology Program [electronic resource] : summary report. Volume 2. Final report
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management, 1984. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 206 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report summarizes the progress made by the Advanced Thermionic Technology Program during the past several years. This Program, sponsored by the US Department of Energy, has had as its goal adapting thermionic devices to generate electricity in a terrestrial (i.e., combustion) environment. The technology has previously been developed for astronautical applications. Volume 2 (Part C) concentrates on the progress made in developing and fabricating the ''current generation'' of chemical vapor deposited hot shell thermionic converters and is addressed to those primarily concerned with today's capabilities in terrestrial thermionic technology. 30 refs., 83 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1984., "doe/et/11292-1893-vol.2", " te-4258-5-84-vol.2", "DE85009359", and Not Available.
- Funding Information:
- AC02-76ET11292 and AC21-83MC20352
View MARC record | catkey: 14068264