Thermionic cogeneration burner assessment study. Third quarterly technical progress report, April-June, 1983 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1983.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The specific tasks of this study are to mathematically model the thermionic cogeneration burner, experimentally confirm the projected energy flows in a thermal mock-up, make a cost estimate of the burner, including manufacturing, installation and maintenance, review industries in general and determine what groups of industries would be able to use the electrical power generated in the process, select one or more industries out of those for an in-depth study, including determination of the performance required for a thermionic cogeneration system to be competitive in that industry. Progress is reported. (WHK)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1983., "doe/ce/40583-3", "DE84002647", Not Available., and Rasor Associates, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14068565