Clean Energy Finance [electronic resource] : Challenges and Opportunities of Early-Stage Energy Investing (Presentation).
- Golden, Colo. : National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.) and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Characterized by a changing landscape and new opportunities, today's increasingly complex energy decision space will need innovative financing and investment models to appropriately assess risk and profitability. This report provides an overview of the current state of clean energy finance across the entire spectrum but with a focus on early stage investing, and it includes insights from investors across all investment classes. Further, this report aims to provide a roadmap with the mechanisms, limitations, and considerations involved in making successful investments by identifying risks, challenges, and opportunities in the clean energy sector.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/2013., "nrel/pr-6a50-60882", Presented at the 2013 National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Industry Growth Forum, 3 - 4 December 2013, Golden, Colorado., Aieta, N.; Heap, D.; Pless, J., and Joint Institute for Strategic Energy Analysis
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14068932