Kohl's Aims for Energy Savings in Warm-Humid Climates (Fact Sheet) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Building Technologies, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Building Technologies
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Kohl's Department Stores partnered with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to develop and implement solutions to build new stores that consume at least 50% less than the requirements set by ASHRAE/ANSI/IESNA Standard 90.1-20041 as part of DOE's Commercial Building Partnership (CBP) program. The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) provided technical expertise on the project.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14069079