Advancing Low Emission Growth in the Philippines (Fact Sheet) [electronic resource].
- Golden, Colo. : National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.) and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Philippines, an island nation of nearly 100 million people and one of the world?s 15 most populous nations, is grappling with the challenge of expanding economic opportunities for its people. At the same time, it is one of the nations at greatest risk from climate change impacts, including rising sea levels and more frequent and intense floods and storms.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/2013., "nrel/fs-7a40-60176", Watson, A.; Sandor, D.; Butheau, M., and Enhancing Capacity for Low Emission Development Strategies (EC-LEDS)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14069216