Expert Meeting Report [electronic resource] : Windows Options for New and Existing Homes
- Washington, D.C. : Building Technologies Program (U.S.), 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), Building Technologies Program (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The NorthernSTAR Building America Partnership held an Expert Meeting on Windows Options for New and Existing Homes on November 14, 2011 at the Nolte Building on the campus of the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, MN. Featured speakers included John Carmody and Pat Huelman of the University of Minnesota, Charlie Curcija of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Jim Larson of Cardinal Glass Industries, Peter Yost of Building Green, Peter Baker of Building Science Corporation, and Theresa Weston of Du Pont Innovations. Audience participation was actively encouraged during each presentation to uncover need and promote dialog among researchers and industry professionals.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go-102013-3829
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ojczyk, C.; Carmody, J.; Haglund, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14069364