Evaluation of a Multifamily Retrofit in Climate Zone 5, Boulder, Colorado (Fact Sheet) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Building Technologies, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Building Technologies
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In 2009, a 37-unit apartment complex located in Boulder, Colorado, underwent an energy retrofit to comply with Boulder SmartRegs Ordinance, a mandate that requires all rental properties to meet certain energy efficiency standards by 2018. The Consortium of Advanced Residential Buildings (CARB), a U.S. Department of Energy Building America team, worked with city planners and building owners to evaluate this program and recently completed a case study evaluating the effectiveness of a collection of retrofit measures.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14069622