Excavationless Exterior Foundation Insulation Exploratory Study [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : Building Technologies Program (U.S.), 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), Building Technologies Program (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The key objective of this exploratory study was to investigate the feasibility of the development or adoption of technologies that would enable a large percentage of existing homes in cold climates to apply a combination 'excavationless' soil removal process with appropriate insulation and water management on the exterior of existing foundations at a low cost. Our approach was to explore existing excavation and material technologies and systems to discover whether potential successful combinations existed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go-102013-3753
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Wagner, R.; Mosiman, G.; Schirber, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14069670