Compliance Verification Paths for Residential and Commercial Energy Codes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report looks at different ways to verify energy code compliance and to ensure that the energy efficiency goals of an adopted document are achieved. Conformity assessment is the body of work that ensures compliance, including activities that can ensure residential and commercial buildings satisfy energy codes and standards. This report identifies and discusses conformity-assessment activities and provides guidance for conducting assessments.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/10/2011., "pnnl-20822", "BT0703000", and Conover, David R.; Makela, Eric J.; Fannin, Jerica D.; Sullivan, Robin S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14069679