Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Solar Photovoltaics (Fact Sheet) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : Solar Energy Technologies Program (U.S.), 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), Solar Energy Technologies Program (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) recently led the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Harmonization Project, a study that helps to clarify inconsistent and conflicting life cycle GHG emission estimates in the published literature and provide more precise estimates of life cycle GHG emissions from PV systems.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/fs-6a20-56487
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14069771