Moisture Research - Optimizing Wall Assemblies [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : Building Technologies Program (U.S.), 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
Building Technologies Program (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Consortium for Advanced Residential Buildings (CARB) evaluated several different configurations of wall assemblies to determine the accuracy of moisture modeling and make recommendations to ensure durable, efficient assemblies. WUFI and THERM were used to model the hygrothermal and heat transfer characteristics of these walls.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Arena, L.; Mantha, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14069829