Expert Meeting Report [electronic resource] : Advanced Envelope Research for Factory Built Housing
- Washington, D.C. : Building Technologies Program (U.S.), 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), Building Technologies Program (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report provides information about the expert meeting on advanced envelope research for factory built housing, hosted by the ARIES Collaborative on October 11, 2011, in Phoenix, Arizona. The goals of this meeting were to provide a comprehensive solution to the use of three previously selected advanced alternatives for factory-built wall construction, assess each option focusing on major issues relating to viability and commercial potential, and determine additional steps are required to reach this potential.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go-102012-3563
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Levy, E.; Mullens, M.; Tompos, E.; Kessler, B.; Rath, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14069998