Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Analysis (Presentation) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This presentation summarizes controlled hydrogen fleet and infrastructure analysis.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/2011., "nrel/pr-5600-50780", Presented at the 2011 DOE Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting, 13 May 2011, Washington, D.C., and Wipke, K.; Sprik, S.; Ramsden, T.; Saur, G.; Ainscough, C.; Kurtz, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14070057