Building-Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) in the Residential Sector [electronic resource] : An Analysis of Installed Rooftop System Prices
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- For more than 30 years, there have been strong efforts to accelerate the deployment of solar-electric systems by developing photovoltaic (PV) products that are fully integrated with building materials. This report examines the status of building-integrated PV (BIPV), with a focus on the cost drivers of residential rooftop systems, and explores key opportunities and challenges in the marketplace.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/2011., "nrel/tp-6a20-53103", and Ong, S.; Margolis, R.; Woodhouse, M.; James, T.; Goodrich, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14070154