Cooperative Agreement with DOE/OIT on Energy Efficiency and Best Practices - Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 80KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This Cooperative Agreement was focuse on the development and dissemination of technologies, best-practices, energy-efficiency assessment programs, etc., that could support industry's drive to become more competitive in a rapidly chaning and highly competitive global marketplace. The Agreement covered a rane of collaborative activities between AIChE and DOE/ITP's various Industries of the Future ("IOF") Teams such as: 1. Help with technology evaluation adn support by providing industry experts to: a) Review solicitation proposals b) Review technology portfolios as deeped appropriate by DOE/ITP c) Market IOF Best Practices through outreach and technical assistance at the plant-level adn via meetings with operations staff. 2) Help establish various programs with industry, academia and National Laboratories to develop tools, methodologies and benchmarks that entities served by IOF would find valuable in establishing goals for improving energy consumption in specific processes. 3) Support IOF with Technology Vision 2020 programs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Rogers, Joseph E.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 3 Park Ave., New York, NY 10016
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 05/01/2001 - 12/31/2008
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14070471