Final Report on CRADA ORNL05-0703 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2010. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 641 Kb : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The work of this CRADA has been focused on the development of Rolling-Assisted Biaxially Textured Substrate (RABiTS)-based high-temperature superconducting (HTS) coated conductor technology that is in the pre-commercial development stage. Metal-Oxide Technologies, Inc. (MetOx) is a Houston-based small business that is developing and manufacturing second-generation (2G) HTS wire using an all-Metallo-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) process, including the buffer layers and HTS coating. Advances toward commercialization were enabled by coordinated interactions that facilitated the synthesis, characterization, and iterative optimization of prototype 2G wire segments.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/27/2010., "ornl/tm-2010/91", and Christen, D. K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14070834