Definition of a 'Zero Net Energy' Community [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document provides a definition for a net zero-energy community. A community that offsets all of its energy use from renewables available within the community's built environment.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/tp-7a2-46065
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Carlisle, N.; Van Geet, O.; Pless, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14071049