Greensburg, Kansas [electronic resource] : Building a Model Green Community, How Would You Rebuild a Town - Green?
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This brochure describes the rebuilding of Greensburg, Kansas, highlighting the Greensburg High Performance Buildings Database as a source of information for energy-efficient building techniques.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go-102008-2664
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14071481