Assessment of Impacts from Adopting the 2009 International Energy Conservation Code for Residential Buildings in Michigan [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Energy and economic analysis comparing the current Michigan residential energy efficiency code to the 2009 IECC.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnnl-18770
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lucas, Robert G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14071618