GE Appliance Park Louisville, KY Plant Wide Assessment Final Report October 25th, 2007 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Conservation and Renewable Energy. Office of Industrial Technologies, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Conservation and Renewable Energy. Office of Industrial Technologies
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Used a team of experts to analyze and model major systems at a large industrial appliance manufacturer. During the data gathering stage, the team specifically looked for baselining the efficiency of the systems as well as developing short term and longer term efficiency projects. Electrical distribution, Compressed air generation and thermal heat recovery for the production facility and front office heating and cooling optimization were all baselined during the study.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Chandon Rao; Richard Urschel.
GE Consumer and Industrial Appliance Park
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/2006 - 10/01/2007
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14071824