Energy Management and Control System [electronic resource] : Desired Capabilities and Functionality
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document discusses functions and capabilities of a typical building/facility energy management and control systems (EMCS). The overall intent is to provide a building operator, manager or engineer with basic background information and recommended functions, capabilities, and good/best practices that will enable the control systems to be fully utilized/optimized, resulting in improved building occupant quality of life and more reliable, energy efficient facilities.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/29/2005., "pnnl-15074", and Hatley, Darrel D.; Meador, Richard J.; Brambley, Michael R.; Katipamula, Srinivas; Wouden, Carl.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14072117