Field Test of Room-to-Room Distribution of Outside Air with Two Residential Ventilation Systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Uniform distribution of outside air is one way to ensure that residential dilution ventilation systems will provide a known amount of fresh air to all rooms.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/cp-550-41210
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at ASHRAE IAQ 2007, 15-17 October 2007, Baltimore, Maryland.
Anderson, R.; Hendron, R.; Townsend, A.; Rudd, A.; Hancock, E.; Barley, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14072151