Replacing chemicals in recycle mills with mechanical alternatives [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of this project is to explore potential applications of underwater pulsed power technology to the paper industry. These included fiber refining, disinfection, stickies dispersion, and stickies control.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go/10381-q
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Institute of Paper Science and Technology, Atlanta, Georgia (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14072264