Assessment of the Technical Potential for Achieving Zero-Energy Commercial Buildings [electronic resource] : Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The U.S. Department of Energy's Building Technologies Program has adopted the goal of making zero-energy commercial buildings (ZEBs) marketable by 2025. The National Renewable Energy Laboratory conducted an assessment of the entire commercial sector to evaluate the technical potential for meeting this goal with technology available in 2005 and projected forward to possible technology improvements for 2025. The analysis looked at the technical feasibility of ZEBs, limitations in market penetration and utility grid structures notwithstanding.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
To be presented at ACEEE Summer Study, 14-18 August 2006, Long Beach, California.
Long, N.; Torcellini, P.; Ryan, J.; Griffith, B.; Crawley, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14072360